Have you given any thought to what happens after your ERP system is implemented? Do you have Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) implemented but lack the resources to support it?
BCS ProSoft offers ongoing Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90 & MAS 200) and Sage 100c support services to organizations that do not have the ability to support their ERP system either due to the lack of internal resources or the technical expertise to feel like they are getting the most value from their investment.
Our team is available to you directly. Not only will we aid in reallocating valuable internal resources to more strategic initiatives or help compensate for lack of support bandwidth, but we also support older versions of Sage 100 that aren’t even supported by the publisher anymore.
Enlisting BCS ProSoft to support your Sage 100 system will give you access to a dedicated resource that will:
- Create and maintain your system architecture
- Configure changes and assist with customization
- Provide tactical support for version migrations
- Support the addition of new products and roll-outs or consolidations for new entities
- Troubleshoot issues and log Sage 100 support incidents
- Provide configuration and testing assistance
Three levels of Ongoing Support are available. To learn more about what is included with each, check out our Customer Care Plan options.