It’s time for another edition of Deltek Vision Stuff You Should Know. There is a lot of exciting stuff going on in the Vision world these days – Vision 7.6 is now available, Deltek acquired Union Square, and the Clarity scorecard is now available to help firms see how they measure up. Get all the details below.
Deltek Vision 7.6 is NOW AVAILABLE!
Vision 7.6 is now available for on-premise customers with great new features and enhancements to help firms do more with less. Here are a few highlights of what’s new in Vision 7.6:
- Streamline approvals even more with expense report approval workflows
- Leverage info center attachments to quickly find what you need when you need it
- Reduce data entry with employee-paid credit cards
- Eliminate manual calculations with new benefit accrual calculations based on hours worked
- Enhance security controls with transaction security enhancements
- Approve expense reports anywhere, anytime with mobile expense approvals for Touch Time & Expense
- Do more with numerous general usability improvements
Vision 7.6 will be available for cloud users in September and October, depending on your upgrade date.
Union Square and Deltek Vision
Last month Deltek announced their acquisition of Union Square. So what does that mean for your firm? It means taking their project management to the next level with Deltek’s solutions. While Deltek will be offering Union Square as a standalone platform, they will also be integrating Union Square into key parts of Vision over time. Union Square will be a nice addition to Vision providing a myriad of benefits, including:
- Enhanced document management
- Better email management
- Drawing management
- Revit integration
- Contract management
- And much more!
While Deltek will be offering Union Square as a standalone platform, they will also be integrating Union Square into key parts of Vision over time.
To learn more about how Union Square and Vision can help you manage more and deliver more, Deltek is hosting a webinar on Tuesday, August 16 at 11:00 a.m. EST.
Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Scorecard Now Available
The new Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Scorecard is now available. This scorecard is a quick and easy way for you to engage with the Clarity data and see how your firm measures up to the rest of the industry.
Don’t forget about the upcoming Clarity webinars:
- August 16 @ 1:00 p.m. EST: Benchmarking Business Development at Your A&E Firm with Deltek Clarity
- August 23 @ 1:00 p.m. EST: Benchmarking Talent Management at Your A&E Firm with Deltek Clarity
In case you missed it, you can download the latest version of Deltek’s Clarity A&E Industry Survey here.
What’s New on the Vision Blog?
There are a few new blog posts about the Vision 7.6 release now available on Deltek’s blog that you might be interested. Also, be sure to subscribe the BCS ProSoft’s blog to get monthly updates as well.
- Vision 7.6 Expense Approval Workflows: Make Expense Approvals Easier Than Ever
- Expense Approvals at Your Fingertips with Touch T&E 1.7
- Vision 7.6 Benefit Accruals: Calculating Benefit Hours Based on Hours Worked
As always, if you have any question you can contact your Deltek Vision Account Manager at BCS ProSoft or give us a call anytime at (800) 882-6705.