Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS 90 & 200) is an accounting software solution that delivers comprehensive financial and operational functionality, including strong inventory management and light manufacturing, which provides businesses confidence and the ability to streamline operations.
Sage 100 ERP allows distributors with one or multiple locations to connect the entire business, from the financial and accounting department, the warehouse, inside and outside sales and services teams, to collaborate with suppliers and customers, and gain better visibility into their operations.
Smaller companies are challenged with responding quickly and efficiently to the customer needs in order stay profitable and competitive. Sage 100 ERP empowers companies to forecast, organize, and ship items with precision, including imports and exports. Distributors who are also manufacturers can maintain multi-level bill of materials, accurately track costs, and eliminate costly production delays and simplify scheduling. It also enables better customer service.
Distributors and manufacturers need to understand their customer and product trends, to make the best recommendations and provide excellent service. Companies that are able to analyze trends and collaborate internally and externally with its suppliers and customers significantly improve company performance over those that don’t.
Key Benefits of Sage 100 ERP:
- Customer information, invoices, payments, quotes, and orders flow through the system
- Deep visibility and management into inventory, incoming orders, track shipments, process returns, and provide customer-specific pricing
- Dashboards, automated reporting, and analytics
- Contextual information and related tasks increase productivity and streamline workflows
- Innovative customization that’s upgrade safe, and add-on services for specialized functionality
- Generate financial reports and statements, retain up to 99 years of transaction history, and include non-financial information such as square footage and inventory quantity in allocation calculations.
Sage 100 ERP Solutions for Distributors and Manufacturers
Not sure if Sage 100 is the right solution for your business? Let BCS ProSoft provide
you with a free, no-obligation business technology and process assessment.Request Consultation »