World-class Sage 100 training and education
Give your workforce the knowledge and skills they need to maximize the power of your Sage 100 ERP solution – with our suite of training courses, education programs, and Sage certifications. We’ve developed a comprehensive training plan designed to empower end users with live and online course – and ultimately boost software and technology proficiency across your organization.
Our training schedule rotates quarterly through all Sage 100 modules including core accounting, distribution, manufacturing, Crystal Reports, and Automated Rental Management. Classes are tailored to the skill level of attendees and are limited to four students, but may be expanded if all attendees are from the same company.
- Cost: 4 free seats per quarter with a BCS ProSoft Support Plan subscription. Otherwise $345 / seat for 1 day classes and $560 / seat for 2 day classes
- Setting: Classroom or online on request
- Level: Ranges from introductory to advanced depending on class experience
Sage 100 Training Is for You If:
- You are a new customer or current Sage 100 user looking for a refresh.
- You want in person guidance directly from Sage ERP experts.
- You thrive in a small group learning environment.
- You enjoy networking with like-minded professionals from across the country.
We’re incredibly fortunate to have a number highly qualified Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS 90 & MAS 200) educators on staff here at BCS ProSoft. With only a handful of Sage-certified training facilities located in North America, we’re proud to host three of them in San Antonio, Houston and Denver.