Event Phone: (800) 882-6705
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sage 100 General Ledger is designed specifically for customers who are looking for a more hands-on, personalized Sage 100 GL training experience. This course will lay the foundation of using the GL with Sage 100 and guide you through the setup options and how to define the chart of accounts.
You’ll dedicate one full day with an experienced Sage 100 consultant to learning the daily processing functions such as posting journal entries. In addition to learning about GL best practices and how to use Sage 100 to its full potential, you will have the opportunity to meet and network with like-minded professionals implementing the same strategy and tools.
This Training Is for You If:
- You are a new user of Sage 100 or you are looking for a refresh.
- You want in person guidance directly from Sage 100 experts.
- You thrive in a small group learning environment.
- You enjoy networking with like-minded professionals from across the country.
- Cost: $345 / seat*
- Setting: Classroom
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Level: Beginner (may be tailored depending on experience)
*Subscribers to the BCS ProSoft Customer Care Plan are eligible for 1 complementary classroom training seat each quarter and 5 seats per year.