Join the Sage webinar.
When: Join us on October 19th OR October 28th, from 10-11 AM Pacific Time | 1-2 PM Eastern Time.
Who should attend: Anyone that is interested in learning how to process payroll from Calculate Payroll through creating an EFT file. If you are new to Sage HRMS payroll or perhaps you would like a refresher on processing payroll, this webinar is for you.
You will learn how to:
- Process payroll for one employee or a group of employees
- Filter on which earnings/deductions will be processed
- Associate the setup of earning/deduction frequencies with Calculate Payroll
- Understand negative checks
- Process Time Off and what it does
- Print/Post Checks
- Create an EFT File
- Generate General Ledger batch file
Suggested Prerequisites: Participants should have a cursory knowledge of Sage HRMS Payroll.