We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Don’t miss this 3-hour training session where we’ll review critical 2019 Year-End Sage 100 Payroll processes. Learn first-hand from our certified Sage consultants on how to close the books with confidence and some tips for simplifying the process.
What you’ll learn:
- Steps for complying with the latest State and Federal guidelines – including Form W-2 reporting for the value of employer-provided health care, and high-level overview regarding ACA reporting for 2019
- Aatrix eFiling and reporting for W2/W3 and 1094c/1095c
- Creating backup directories for your company, as well as preparing essential audit reports
- Purging 2019 history
- Processing final closing of the Payroll module at calendar year-end
- A review of important changes within your Sage 100 Payroll module
- Includes a BCS Payroll Year-end Training Manual
Webinar: Sage 100 Payroll Year-End Preparation
Date: Tuesday, December 10th from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. CT
Cost: $225 per person, per company